Greg Neilson is the Principal Architect at Archinspect Architecture & is a graduate of UTS, Sydney.
Since commencing his part-time course of studies he has worked in all fields of architecture from multi-storey projects (both residential & commercial), laboratories, educational institutions, ecclesiastical facilities & factories finally settling back into his favourite area of residential work during the last 10 years where he gains most enjoyment from creating a “lifestyle” for his clients.
Diploma in Technology (Architecture) – NSW Institute of Technology 1973.
B. Arch – UTS. 1976.
– Board of Architects registered Architect (NSW) # 3575
– Member Australian Institute of Architects # 30208
– A+ Practice Member AIA
– ARCHICENTRE accredited architect.
– Member of SPUN (Small Practices Upper North)
– Member of GREATWAN (Greater Western Architects’ Network)